ROCKY MOUNTAIN JEEP RENTALS
Rocky Mountain Jeep Rentals & Tours is Salida, Colorado’s most innovative Tour Company and only Jeep & Motorcycle rental specialist.
• In 1997, Rocky Mountain Jeep Rentals & Tours came to life in Salida, Colorado with the goal of providing people a fun way to take in the incredible sights of the Heart of the Rockies, Browns Canyon and the Continental Divide.
• Typically, tour and rental car companies do not vary from city to city, but Rocky Mountain Jeep Rentals & Tours has broken the mold in Salida, a hotbed for year-long tourism and interactive outdoor adventures.
• Rocky Mountain Jeep Rentals is the only company in the Heart of the Rockies using Jeeps for tours in an unbelievable setting and the only company in Salida renting convertible Jeeps. “It just made sense,” says Craig Anderson, the founder of Rocky Mountain Jeep Rentals & Tours and a Kansas transplant over 20 years ago.
• “Our model is pretty simple really. We offer our customers things that didn’t exist before, but should have – the chance to take an interactive and intimate tour of The Continental Divide or Browns Canyon National Monument area in a fun and comfortable vehicle. We offer the opportunity to rent a really cool Jeep to explore Salida and the Colorado Rockies with. Before us, the only way to take a tour of the Rocky Mountains was in a bus or van. We offer something totally different and a lot more fun,” says Anderson.
• For 2017 Rocky Mountain Jeep Rentals & Tours is offering Prospecting and Rock Hounding Adventures to private and exclusive Mine properties in the Region.
• What else should you know about Rocky Mountain Jeep Rentals & Tours? Our culture and the way in which we treat everyone we encounter is very important to us. We want to offer more than cool rental vehicles and fun tours; we want to be a warm welcome to South Central Colorado and a business you enjoy working with. Everyone that works for Rocky Mountain Jeep Rentals is genuinely kind and friendly. You are going to like our people as much as you like our Jeeps.