Click on Logo to go to X-Roads website
GUIDED MOTORCYCLE RIDES ON THE RAINBOW TRAIL
San Isabel National Forest
PERMITTED GUIDED RIDES
Anderson Motor Company & Rocky Mountain Off Road Tours will offer Permitted Guided Singletrack Motorcycle Tours on the Rainbow Trail, a new venture for 2017.
• From the very West end near the Otto Mears Toll-road to Hayden Pass near Coaldale on the East end. A One Day Tour will cover miles of Singletrack and include Lunch.
• Riders should be skilled in rocks and not afraid of heights or trees at handlebars width.
• We can also offer Overnight rides to Cutty’s Resort on Hayden Pass and return to Salida the next day entirely off road. A Plated motorcycle is Not required for overnight rides.
• Overnight rides will include Lodging, Meals and Luggage & Fuel portage so you may ride unencumbered.
• A plated dirt bike is required on One Day rides as the Tour will include short paved sections on the return. Anderson Motors can pick you up on One Day Tours if riding a non-plated dirt bike.
• Trail rides East of Hayden Pass on the Rainbow Trail are also possible.
• Group Discounts are available.
• These Rides are for Experienced Riders ONLY.